Feature Workshop 4
Close Up Facial Acting and Lip Sync
In the first half of this 11 week workshop we will concentrate on polishing and fine tuning your close up facial acting and lip-sync. We will be working on how we can improve our overall believability and appeal by choosing sincere acting choices. In the second half of the workshop we will try to choose a contrasting shot from part 1 to refine and control our Body Mechanics to help emphasize and not overrule our facial Acting.
11 week access to:
- Live & Recorded Classes
- Extra Lectures by Jason Ryan, CineSite Animation Director.
- Feature Rigs
Who you learn from Matters
Become a 3D Character Animator
- Remove any doubts and struggle from your animation journey by mastering all the animation tools you will need as a professional animator.
- Learn how the professional tackles a problem, the tools and methods used at the top studio with our Maya course that is focused on: Introduction to Maya, Core Fundamentals, and Essential Animation Tools.
- Accelerate your career with a strong foundation that will bring your characters to life. Our approach prepares you for the reality of the animation industry and helps beginners get started on the right foot. With the guidance of our instructor and program, you will have all the tools and knowledge you need to succeed as an animator.
- Week 1 - Snippet shots
- Week 2 - Pushing your blocking to make it stronger
- Week 3 - Demos and lectures (Keynote & Maya)
- Week 4 - Taking your shot from blocking to polish
- Week 5 - Clear & simple ideas in animation
- Week 6 - Pushing the graphic quality of your poses
- Week 7 - Becoming the character
- Week 8 - Cartoony vs Naturalistic
- Week 9 - Body language study in film
- Week 10 - Organic motion and fleshy feel
- Week 11 - Pushing the expression