Feature Workshop 2
Body Mechanics for Films & Cinematics
In the first half of this 11 week workshop we will concentrate on bi-pedal actions to try to execute a natural flow through our character's movements. In the second half of the workshop we will focus on our four legged friends. We need to study all kinds of four legged actions to animate the performances believably.
11 week access to:
- Live & Recorded Classes
- Extra Lectures by Jason Ryan, CineSite Animation Director.
- Feature Rigs
Who you learn from Matters
Become a 3D Character Animator
- Remove any doubts and struggle from your animation journey by mastering all the animation tools you will need as a professional animator.
- Learn how the professional tackles a problem, the tools and methods used at the top studio with our Maya course that is focused on: Introduction to Maya, Core Fundamentals, and Essential Animation Tools.
- Accelerate your career with a strong foundation that will bring your characters to life. Our approach prepares you for the reality of the animation industry and helps beginners get started on the right foot. With the guidance of our instructor and program, you will have all the tools and knowledge you need to succeed as an animator.
- Week 1 - Blocking
- Week 2 - Reversals & the importance to balance and appeal in posing
- Week 3 - Poses and more Poses
- Week 4 - Weight
- Week 5 - Animation Deep Dive
- Week 6 - Rhythm in Motion
- Week 7 - Content is Communication
- Week 8 - Motivation
- Week 9 - Expression
- Week 10 - Hands
- Week 11 - Thinking ahead