on June 05, 2014
Back in April, iAnimate was "On the road" at Pixel Animation with a line up of all-star artists. list of iAnimate speakers at Pixel Animation 2014:
- Bennie Terry (Technical Art Director at Spark Unlimited)
- Bryan Wynia (Senior Character Artist at Hi-Rez Studios)
- Hyrum Osmond (Supervising Animator at Walt Disney Animation Studios)
- Izzy (Visual Development Artist at Riot Games)
- Jalil Sadool (Animator at Dreamworks)
- Joshua Ochoa (Senior Technical Artist at Robotoki)
- Justin Yun (Creative Director/CCO at Section Studios)
- Kevin Rucker (Senior Animator at Blizzard Entertainment)
- Kris Pearn (Head of Story at Sony Pictures Animation)
- Mathieu Di Muro (Senior Animator at ILM)
- Pierre Perifel (Head of Animation at DreamWorks Animation)
- Scott Holmes (Animation Supervisor at Nickelodeon Animation Studios)
- Simon Unger (Lead Animator at Robotoki)
- Ted Ty (Animator at Dreamworks Animation)
on June 03, 2014
If you like animation, vfx, lighting, modeling, really the whole pipeline...then you're really going to like Blur Studios' latest animation reel. Wow!
on May 30, 2014
"Let's Talk About Games" is a series of short interviews produce by iAnimate Games with key players from the video game industry. In this two-part video, we speak with Ubisoft, Animation Director, Colin Graham about their recently released Watch Dogs.
on May 26, 2014
I was enrolled in workshop4 in spring 2014. I live in Vancouver, Canada, currently working as an Animator for Piranha Games Inc. There was a BIG career fair here today. About 30 companies participated in it. Almost everyone who saw my reel immediately recognized iAnimate from its characters. They had nothing but good words about iAnimate students. It was amazing. They loved the appeal in the characters and yeah, they liked the animation too. :) iAnimate is a great school. I am waiting to return back. Jason, I miss your weekly lectures so much. iAnimate has a great reach and its amazing to be a part of it's community.
- Suresh Padmaraj
on May 19, 2014
Our friends over at Animdesk, recently published an exclusive interview with Brett Pascal, our Games workshop 3 instructor. Check out the interview HERE.