Feature Workshop 5
Full Body Acting, Facial & Lip-Sync
In the first half of this 11 week workshop we will now refine our full body acting and lip-sync to make our acting read while choosing full body gestures that supports the characters emotional state. In the second half of the workshop we will be picking an audio clip that will contrast part 1 to further refine and polish our Body Mechanics so that they support the character's facial performance.
11 week access to:
- Live & Recorded Classes
- Extra Lectures by Jason Ryan, CineSite Animation Director.
- Feature Rigs
Who you learn from Matters
Become a 3D Character Animator
- Remove any doubts and struggle from your animation journey by mastering all the animation tools you will need as a professional animator.
- Learn how the professional tackles a problem, the tools and methods used at the top studio with our Maya course that is focused on: Introduction to Maya, Core Fundamentals, and Essential Animation Tools.
- Accelerate your career with a strong foundation that will bring your characters to life. Our approach prepares you for the reality of the animation industry and helps beginners get started on the right foot. With the guidance of our instructor and program, you will have all the tools and knowledge you need to succeed as an animator.
- Week 1 - Character Psychology: Who is your character?
- Week 2 - Acting and Choices
- Week 3 - Principles of Animation
- Week 4 - Posing: Story Telling Key Posing
- Week 5 - Eyes: Communication and Ambience
- Week 6 - Lipsync : Acting through Lip Sync
- Week 7 - Planning & Staging: Camera theory & Maya Tech talk
- Week 8 - Hands: Shapes and Language
- Week 9 - Maya Demonstration: Workflow Tips and Tricks
- Week 10 - Life of an Animator: Mindset and Day to Day Q/A
- Week 11 - Reels & Presentation: Promoting & Professionalism