Maya for Animators
Wondering how to start learning Maya and Animating?
This workshop is a great way for new and intermediate animators who want to learn Maya, supplement, or complement college education. Learn all the animation tools, constraints, script expressions, and core fundamentals needed as a professional animator.
NO PRE-REQUISITES NEEDED
11 week access to:
- Live & Recorded Classes
- Extra Lectures by Jason Ryan, Director at CineSite.
- Additional recorded lectures on Modeling, Lighting, and more.
- Feature Rigs
Who you learn from Matters
Become a 3D Character Animator
- Remove any doubts and struggle from your animation journey by mastering all the animation tools you will need as a professional animator.
- Learn how the professional tackles a problem, the tools and methods used at the top studio with our Maya course that is focused on: Introduction to Maya, Core Fundamentals, and Essential Animation Tools.
- Accelerate your career with a strong foundation that will bring your characters to life. Our approach prepares you for the reality of the animation industry and helps beginners get started on the right foot. With the guidance of our instructor and program, you will have all the tools and knowledge you need to succeed as an animator.
Why you need this Workshop?
This is the perfect 11 week program to become proficient with Autodesk Maya, while completing animation focused projects that will ensure your success here at iAnimate.net. All projects will include scene files, set assets, animation rigs, and live instruction on how to light and render your work so you can start developing your demo reel and land your Dream Job.
- Week 1 - Maya Interface and Key Tools
- Week 2 - Assets Libraries and Key Modeling Skills to create Set Locations
- Week 3 - Animation Layers, Hierarchy & Attributes for Animation
- Week 4 - Bouncing Ball & Animation Basics
- Week 5 - Motion Paths, Animation Layers, & Deformers
- Week 6 - Using Sound and Animation in a Scene
- Week 7 - Animating with Constraints & Basic Rigging Concepts
- Week 8 - Working with Complex Scenes
- Week 9 - Maya Expressions, Scripts, and Advanced Animation Tools
- Week 10 - Lighting, Cameras, and Final Output
- Week 11 - Reference Footage, Rotoscoping, and BONUS Topic ‘nCloth’