Game Animation 3
Games Elite - Battle Sequences, Cinematic, Interactive Gameplay
The Elite Games Workshop includes a series of live talks, demos, reviews, and assignments that are designed to resemble an actual games production pipeline. In the workshop, instructors focus on techniques for games animation, which include timing, creating strong body mechanics, posing characters, player reactions, responsiveness of action, and more. Students also learn how to create interactive battles, cinematics, staging, and integration with popular game engines such as Unity.
11 week access to:
- Live & Recorded Classes
- Extra Lectures by Jason Ryan, CineSite Animation Director.
- Feature Rigs
Who you learn from Matters
Why This Animation Course?
The workshops is centered around pushing the communication and connection of the animation, mastering the characters timing and rhythm, learning how to embellish and polish an animation, bring personality and creating dynamic actions such as combat and takedowns. Followed by working on your animation and ensuring that the player reaction feels seamless, believable and responsive, animators will be pushing their limits and learning some of the industry best tips, tricks and advance techniques.
- Week 1 - Takedowns, IGC, & Choreography
- Week 2 - Camera Theory, Pre-Viz, and Storyboards
- Week 3 - Camera Cuts, Camera Demo and Pre-Viz
- Week 4 - Sequence Workflow
- Week 5 - Pipeline Process and 2Up Reference
- Week 6 - Performance Theory, Animation Approach animation Principles
- Week 7 - Animation Principles
- Week 8 - Live Action Reference
- Week 9 - Multiple Characters and Sequence Workflow Part 2
- Week 10 - Camera Theory Part 2
- Week 11 - Demo Reel & QnA